Flashmob(ile)

This was parked outside work when I left earlier this week.  I would hate to be caught next to it on a sunny day because it could probably cause temporary blindness if the sun reflected at the right angle.  

My students are so awesome.  As soon as they get to the US they all buy expensive cars (Shelby Cobra Mustangs are most popular) and do all kinds of custom work to them.  I've seen a group of four students congregated outside and literally revving their engines in a sort of contest.  You think Lexus is rolling with something like this on the showroom floor?  Oh no.  This kind of flash isn't automatic, baby.  And it raises an excellent question: Why stop with the bumpers when you can chrome out the ENTIRE CAR.  

You guys just keep livin' the dream.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021: My Year in Music

Last day of Classes, Good Friday, and the first 24 hours in Istanbul!

2017: My Year in Music