July is over?

My goodness it has been such a busy month. I left for Blue Ridge on the last day of June, and I feel like I was only able to take my first real breath yesterday. In the month of July, I traveled out of state 4 times, got the news I had to move, moved, and started grad school applications. I am very happy to be on the other side of this month because I feel like even though it was hard all the changes and things that happened are ultimately good.

I had to move from my awesome apartment at one of my small group girl's houses and now I'm at another basement apartment. It's nice because I still have my own apartment, still have my own entrance, and I have just started decorating it a little bit. That's always something I've enjoyed though paying for the decorating it's that fun. But it's starting to feel like my place. The thing I miss the most is having my own kitchen. But I have access to the one here, and laundry, and that's all I need. So I'm happy with it for the time being.

I'm starting to get all the grad school materials together as well. I'm interested in studying international education or possibly education administration. I'm discovering what what I really want is to further the international focus in education in the US and continue to open people up to how big the world is. So grad school is going to be the only way to really get into that now since I've been doing such random stuff for so long.

Well I'm happy with how it's gone. I'll be updating my photo album with all the fun pictures from July travels. Pining for the Rockies and planning when I can go back to see Mer again. That's about it. The fall is probably going to be a bit more calm. I might be taking a class at W&M if they let me. I'm just trying to take steps forward now. Wherever that leads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021: My Year in Music

Last day of Classes, Good Friday, and the first 24 hours in Istanbul!

Spoke Too Soon