Manliest Name EVER

So a man in a leather vest just walked into the Concierge office gripping an unopened 16oz can of Budweiser and asked for a tee-time for tomorrow afternoon. I reserved one for him and in doing so, learned his name.

Guy Bowmaster.

It was like something out of a movie. What a hardcore name! I had to stifle a giggle as a modern-day Conan the barbarian movie unfolded in my head and I saw fur and leather costumes with wierd helmets and lots of running through forests. Obviously we have to have awesome Rambo-esque bows and arrows as his weapon of choice, for how else would Guy have earned his name? How is that not a really bad 80's movie already? Sigh. Missed opportunities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021: My Year in Music

Last day of Classes, Good Friday, and the first 24 hours in Istanbul!

Spoke Too Soon