What is Awesome?

I'll tell you what's awesome.

It's a Tuesday night and I don't have to go to work tomorrow.

Collin (my 9 yr. old new best friend for the sole reason that I have a bike and he has one too) and I are going on a bike ride to the duck pond at 10am.

I have a new life goal: to compete in the world series of pop culture and to get respectably far, (at least past the first round), and I have people willing to help me accomplish this RIDICULOUS life goal.

I laughed a lot today, and I like to laugh, especially when things are stressful and crazy like they are at work.

I love barbeques and I get to go to one tomorrow.

I broke one hundred when I went bowling last night. (Then proceeded to bowl a 46 in the next game... but that's not the point).

I own Animaniacs on DVD... I'm sorry, but that is awesome.

I have a pool in my backyard. this has been an unrealized dream of mine ever since I knew that you could have pools in your backyard and that I probably wouldn't ever. It's not really MY backyard since I live at someone else's house in the apartment in the basement (not as pathetic as it sounds)....but I can still pretend.

I heard a lot of 80's music today and that always makes me happy.

That is what is awesome my friends: life in general. Sometimes I have to type it out to really realize it. But it's true. Better get to bed so I am rested for my bike ride to the duck pond. oh boy oh boy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021: My Year in Music

Last day of Classes, Good Friday, and the first 24 hours in Istanbul!

Spoke Too Soon